Your Subtitle text

 

 
SERVICES

Founded 24 years ago, Design Showroom is one of the most respected and well-established interior design and planning firms in the Northwest.

Approximately 70 percent of Design Showroom's projects are commercial.  The remaining 30 percent are high-end residential, often corporate clients who return to Design Showroom for the planning and design of their personal homes.

We are a full-service design firm with expertise in corporate offices, banking institutions, dental offices, medical clinics, and custom homes.



CONTACT US

1115 Esther Street
Vancouver, WA  98660
360-693-5636

Website Builder